Prokillas Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dell Inspiron 1545

Go down

Dell Inspiron 1545 Empty Dell Inspiron 1545

Post  lucky360 Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:55 am

I have just graduated from high school, and I am going to enter the University as a freshman. I’ve heard a computer is a necessity for a college student, so I plan to buy a laptop computer recently. After a specific survey of a series of laptops on the Internet as well as in the stores, I find that Dell Inspiron 1545 is pretty good and can meet my requirements.
The Inspiron 1545 has Intel Pentium dual-core processor, 15.6-inch HD widescreen LED display, a built-in webcam and microphone so I can connect with family and friends, and is also installed with Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit. The capacity of hard disk is 320GB, which can satisfy my need for information storage. The compact design makes it easy to take with me for study and entertainment. The Inspiron 1545 is equipped with 4GB memory and can runs at a high speed.
I am a movie fanatic, and I attach importance to the visual effect. This laptop allows me to watch movies thth the DVD-RW optical drive. Moreover, the 16:9 aspect HD screen can.
The color of this laptop is classic black. Black is the right color I like cos it looks cool and smart, and it is not easy to looks dirty.
I find Dell Inspiron 1545 is quite good, I decide to buy it.

lucky360

Back to top Go down